I’m a UI and UX designer with over 15 years of experience designing, building and selling SaaS, social, mobile and big data solutions.
I deliver elegant solutions to complex problems to improve user experience for consumers as well as enterprise users. My products solve problems, mitigate risk and eradicate ambiguity to achieve strategic objectives.
2015 to Present
Lead Product Designer
LiveRamp is the leading provider of marketing cross channel identity resolution solutions for the brand marketer. LiveRamp's IdentityLink is integrated throughout the digital marketing ecosystem enabling true omnichannel marketing capability.
Managed a team of UX + UI designers as well as front end engineers to create LiveRamp's flagship product LiveRamp Connect.
- Built a design team of designers as well as front-end engineers who would deliver all product designs as well as UI standards for LiveRamp Connect.
- Delivered product designs for all LiveRamp connect product managers.
- Transformed LiveRamp Connect from a complex and confusing collection of reports and HTML links into a true self-service enterprise application.
- Created a UI toolkit to drive not only drive continuity but to also speed the delivery of product UIs.
2014 to 2015
Senior UX Designer
Autodesk is the leading provider of 3D Design, Engineering and Entertainment Software
Responsible for the UX + UI design of the Autodesk BIM360 Schedule application.
- Designed, prototyped, and iterated on both desktop and mobile UX flows
- Created schematic as well as detailed design concepts using Balsamic, Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Prototyped design concepts in inVision.
- Worked closely with the development team to design and implement a UI that leveraged design and development standards while simultaneously delivering optimal user experience.
- Drove for and accomplished the unification and standardization of design patterns and process across multiple Autodesk BIM360 products
Tradecraft is an immersive training program and consultancy for the implementation of lean methodologies to help startups achieve rapid growth and market relevance.
- Studied Lean UX Design under the guidance of Laura Klein and Kate Rutter while applying their process to several projects for high growth startups.
- Developed a methodology for lean UX testing on the iPhone which enabled ad-hoc gorilla testing of applications in the field without the need for additional hardware to record user interactions.
- Designed the employee / participant management user interface for the Hint Health Direct Primary Care / Concierge Health Plan Management application.
- Designed and prototyped an enhancement for the STRAVA service to support structured training plans as well as athlete/coach collaboration.
Senior Account Executive
Pentaho delivers a modern, flexible, data integration and business analytics platform with native integration into big data.
- Responsible for the generation of new revenue for Pentaho's Business Analytics and Data Integration Platform within the PacificNW geographic region.
- Brokered C-level relationships with executives at T-Mobile, and PayByPhone.
- Orchestrated executive briefings with the leadership of T-Mobile which resulted in the evaluation of Pentaho solutions for enterprise deployment.
Senior Account Executive
Salesforce is the leader in the delivery of on demand web based development platforms and applications to address the needs of the modern social enterprise.
- Designed custom mobile Salesforce solutions for strategic Salesforce accounts.
- Managed a cross functional team to build custom Salesforce solutions as well as script and present the Salesforce Social Enterprise vision in Salesforce Executive Briefing Center (EBC) engagements.
- In first year in the role, drove a 4X increase in annual contract revenue from the territory over previous fiscal years.
- Drove a 5X increase in attendance to the Salesforce Dreamforce User Conference including two C-Level “Dreamforce Executive Summit” attendees from a strategic prospect account.
Director of Corporate Accounts
LeadLander is the leading provider of on-demand web analytics services designed for sales staff.
- Responsible for the identification, qualification and closure of new B2B corporate accounts.
- Assisted LeadLander enterprise account customers with the implementation of LeadLander's web analytics solutions and SalesForce integration.
Senior Account Executive
Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and media solutions.
- Account Manager for top 25 engineering companies in North America.
- Consulted to project information managers on the design and implementation of Adobe workflow management solutions to enable electronic document management, workflow and controls in highly regulated engineering environments.
- Within the first 6 months of joining Adobe, identified an opportunity to create a new licensing program specifically tailored to the needs of the Global Engineering category. Independently developed and implemented the program resulting in increased account revenue of 250%.
- Met or exceeded ambitious sales quotas by as much as 200% through strategic sales planning and a robust knowledge of technology and construction market trends.
- Achieved sales of $1.7M, $7M, $2.5M, $5.5M for sales years 2005 to 2008.
- Awarded Adobe Platinum Club in 2006 and 2008 as one of the top 100 Adobe sales producers globally.
UX Designer and Project Manager
Citadon (now McLaren Software) offers AEC/EPC solutions that manage capital project data through the entire asset lifecycle; from design and construction to handover, operations, maintenance and eventually decommissioning.
- Sole responsibility for the product release scope, roadmap prioritization and UI design of the flagship capital project management solution ProjectNet. ($12M in annual subscription revenue)
- Managed the activities of 22 local and outsourced development and quality assurance (QA) personnel in San Francisco California and Bangalore, India.
- Scrum Master for this project.
- Reduced development costs 75% by outsourcing development and QA work to offshore teams.
- Expanded customer base by 40% by spearheading the translation and localization of the ProjectNet product into Japanese and Chinese.
- Ensured the survival of Citadon’s uninterrupted flow of critical bridge funding and maintained loyal customer base by delivering on a quarterly release schedule from 2001 to 2004.
Hellmuth Obata & Kassabaum
HOK is the largest U.S.-based global architecture, engineering and planning firm.
- Designed corporate campuses for Silicon Valley Technology companies
- Produced full color renderings of designs which secured design contracts for several corporate and university campus projects.
The Central Park Conservancy
The Central Park Conservancy is a public and private entity that is responsible for the restoration and reconstruction of the amenities and infrastructure of New York's Central Park.
- Designed and supervised the construction of landscape and structure restoration in New York’s Central Park.
- Designed retrofits for several important mid-century modern Central Park Landscapes including the West 67th Street Adventure Playground and the Bolivar Plaza Park Entrance. Design solutions preserved the distinctive park character while simultaneously addressing safety, security and circulation issues.
The Port Authority of NY and NY - Aviation Design DIvision
The Port Authority owns and manages the regional transportation infrastructure, including bridges, tunnels, airports, and seaport facilities within the geographical jurisdiction of the Port of New York and New Jersey.
- Provided design services to several Port Authority facilities to improve facility performance, user experience, and lower the cost of maintenance.
- Designed a runway extension, runway over-run and wetland habitat for New York's Laguardia Airport to enable increased passenger service capacity at the airport.
- Designed a people mover light rail system for New Jersey's Laguardia airport to improve air traveler experience by providing efficient transport from remote parking lots to Newark Airport terminals.
The Housing Authority of New York City
The New York City Housing Authority provides safe, affordable housing to more than 400,000 New York City residents in 328 public housing developments across the City’s five boroughs.
- Developed a cost effective retrofit of a public housing block to enable handicapped access to the residence while simultaneously mitigating impact to the surrounding landscape.
- UX Design
- UI Design
- User-Centric Design
- Task Flows
- Visual Design
- Mockups and Prototypes
- Product Management
- Agile Project Management
Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture
Denmark's International Study Program
Architecture and Landscape Architecture Studies
Download My Resume