Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a healthcare delivery model that is gaining popularity here in the United States. DPC is an alternative to the insurance driven Healthcare model that has dominated American Healthcare since the late 60's. Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a compelling alternative in that is has the ability to improve access to high quality and affordable primary care while significantly reducing downstream healthcare costs.
Hint Health provides software for the Direct Primary Care market. The Hint Health technology platform connects DPC healthcare providers with employers, their employees, and other individuals looking for affordable, personal, high quality healthcare. The Hint Health platform makes management of healthcare delivery easy, saving time and money.
Hint Healthcare Projects
1.) Lead Generation - aka "The Landing Page"
Design the inbound lead management process in anticipation of Hint Health's participation in DPC industry conferences.
2.) Health Plan Participant Management Interface
Design the Hint Health employee management module to allow for the management of large numbers of health plan participants.
Project 1 - Lead Generation
- Prospect can go to the landing page
- Prospect can see value proposition
- Prospect can see call to action
- Prospect can click on call to action button
- Prospect can enter their name, email address, phone number
- Prospect can be prompted to fix errors in their contact information - (see Copy 1)
- Prospect can see where the error are in their contact information
- Prospect can fix errors in their contact information
- Prospect can re-submit their contact information
- Prospect can see confirmation of successful submission of their contact information - (see Copy 2)
- Prospect's contact information can be deposited directly into RelateIQ DB from web form
- Prospects can receive email from RelateIQ thanking them for submission of their contact information - (see Copy 3)
- Zak can get notified as soon as a new prospect's contact info is successfully entered into the web form - (see Copy 4)
Task Flows for Lead Generation / Landing Page
Contact modal data validation error message
Target - Screen, Web form
Please fix the following errors
First name is required
Last name is required
Email address is required
Please provide a valid email address
Please provide a valid 10 digit phone number
Please provide your phone number in the format XXX-XXX-XXXX
Confirmation upon successful submission of contact information
Target - Confirmation email sent to new prospect.
Thank you for your interest in Hint Health. One of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Confirmation upon successful submission of contact information.
Target - Email to new prospect
Dear <<first name>>
Thank you for your interest in Hint Health. You’ve taken the first step towards streamlining the administration of your practice.
Here at Hint Health we’re passionate about providing medical practitioners a cost effective way to get out from under the burden of practice administration. Let Hint Health focus on membership management, compliance, and billing so that your physicians can focus on patient care.
We’re looking forward to working with you to learn more about your practice and how we can help.
Project 2 - Health Plan Participant Management Interface
Billing and Participant Management Task Flows
Invoice designs to support collaborative payment processing. Employer would have the ability to review a preliminary invoice via web form. In the event of a change in employment status the web form would allow for the removal of employees and their dependents from the company health plan.
Employer Participant Management Interface Concepts
Employer management interfaces that would enable the management of large numbers of employees in the company health plan.
- Changes included eligibility and participation status as well as email address.
- Includes a table summarizing changes with in the current billing cycle.
Version 1 - "Basic"
Unlock user profile with checkbox
Direct edit capability of participant data
Version 2 - "Manage and undo multiple changes simultaneously"
Unlock with checkbox
Buttons to edit values
Addition of ability to "Undo", "Cancel"
Version 3 - "Basic +"
Remove option only
Color coded status change
Version 4 - "Basic +"
Remove option only - Color coded button
Color coded status change in summary of changes
Version 5 - "In-line Edit Modal"
Edit participant data directly in the participant list
Version 6 - Final Version To Production
- HIPAA compliance dictated different views of employee / member data between the employer and the healthcare provider.
- Basic removal capability on the employer side.
- Ability to see member status on the provider side
- Ability for the provider to send multiple invitations to prospective eligible employees